There are a couple of steps you need to take when removing an arts education program from the site and educator profile.
First, you need to remove the program’s association with the Educator form on the back end.
- Simply select the Educators link from the left sidebar and search for the educator’s name/organization.
- Open the form and scroll down to the “Associated Programs” section.
- Click the “X” next to the program you want to remove.
- Update button to save your changes.
Second, you need to change the program status to Draft or you can Trash the program if it is no longer needed. This will ensure that the program does not show up in search results when selecting the Program Provider on the front end search.
- Simply select the Programs link from the left sidebar and search for the program name.
- At this point, you can either hover over the Program name and select the Quick Edit link to change the program’s status to Draft, or click on the Trash link to delete the program all together.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org