There will be times when you need to associate a new user’s account to an existing org or venue profile.
- Go to Users in the admin control panel.
- Find the user that you need to sync and click on their username. That will take you to their user account page.
- Once you’re on the account page, click on the User Association tab at the top.
- Type the org name into the ‘search by name‘ field to select the org.
- If the user also manages the venue, type the name of the venue in the ‘search by name’ field.
- Click Update User to save your changes and complete the connection.
From that point, the user should be able to log into their front end dashboard and see both their org profile and any events associated with that organization.
Questions or suggestions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org